Check out my socials!
If you’re a new resident to Colorado Springs, you may not know of all the activities there are to attend year-round! While we’re most known for hiking the scenic trails all over town and shoveling the snow that seems to grow itself during the winter, we’re much more than that! We have festivals, breakfast get-togethers, farmers markets, and even a rodeo! Don’t believe me? Take a look!
*All events times, locations, and information is updated for 2022 ONLY*
- Art Walks in Old Colorado City
- When: First Friday of every month April-December @ 5pm-8pm
- Location: W Colorado Ave. between 23rd St. and 27th St.
- Cost: Free!
- Spring Wine Extravaganza
- When: April 30th 1pm-4pm
- Location: The Winery at Holy Cross Abbey
- Cost: TBD
- More Info: https://abbeywinery.com/events/
Click the “Annual Events” link above to see all upcoming events on a monthly basis! I post every month about upcoming events in and around the Colorado Springs area! Check back for more events near you!